GLOBUS 2022: Southern Charms (NG)
8 Day Tour from Atlanta to Atlanta
Sweet tea and the sea. Magnolias and muscadine. Fresh, ripe peaches and inviting, pillared porches. Follow the oak-lined streets to the endless delights awaiting in the genteel South. Beginning and ending in Atlanta, this southern U.S. tour stops in the capital city of Columbia before heading to the Spanish moss-draped coast of South Carolina and Georgia. Savor the high style of Charleston's King Street as well as its delectable low country cuisine. Clippity-clop down the mansion-lined lanes of picturesque Beaufort in a horse-drawn carriage. Walk in the footsteps of Vanderbilts and Rockefellers at the once ultra-exclusive Jekyll Island Club. Board an open-air trolley to discover the famed squares of storied Savannah. A visit to the American Prohibition Museum's Speakeasy is the perfect place to raise a glass to your newfound accent as well as your newly discovered love of shrimp and grits, she-crab soup, and fried green tomatoes. Cheers, y'all!
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Atlanta||Welcome to Atlanta! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Atlanta||ATLANTA Guided sightseeing includes Centennial Olympic Park, the historic Fox Theatre, and the Buckhead neighborhood. Visit the Martin Luther King Jr. National Historic Site. Free time this afternoon before dinner at [LF] Pittypat's Porch. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Charleston||COLUMBIA Orientation tour with free time to explore before continuing to Charleston. CHARLESTON Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 4||Charleston||CHARLESTON Orientation tour, followed by a guided visit to Boone Hall Plantation and Gardens with a Gullah luncheon. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B,L)|
|Day 5||CHARLESTON-BEAUFORT-SAVANNAH||BEAUFORT Horse-drawn carriage tour with free time to explore. SAVANNAH Visit to the American Prohibition Museum with costumed guides and a [LF] classic cocktail in the Speakeasy. Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 6||Savannah||SAVANNAH Trolley tour with a Local Guide. Free time this afternoon and evening. (B) ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Savannah with a two-hour musical at the Savannah Theater. This option is available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 7||SAVANNAH EXCURSION TO JEKYLL ISLAND & ST SIMONS ISLAND||JEKYLL ISLAND Trolley tour of the Club Historic District. Farewell lunch at the historic [LF] Jekyll Island Club. ST. SIMONS ISLAND Orientation drive with free time to explore. SAVANNAH Free time this evening. (B,L)|
|Day 8||SAVANNAH-ATLANTA||SAVANNAH Morning drive to Atlanta. ATLANTA Your vacation ends at the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. Schedule departing flights after 3 pm. (B)|
- US$ Price Details
Gratuities for Tour Director and driver are available for pre-purchase.
Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Globus Group Leader in Cuba, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; additional activities and excursions purchased online; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations ? Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include International airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price shown includes a limited time promotional offer(s) ? please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).