GLOBUS 2021: Grand Western Canada Vacation with Alaska Cruise (CGI)
20 Day Tour from Vancouver to Vancouver
- Tour Operator
- Offer valid through 6/30/2021
- 20 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Vancouver, BC||Welcome to Vancouver! At 6 pm, meet your Tour Director and traveling companions for a welcome drink.|
|Day 2||Victoria||VANCOUVER Guided sightseeing includes the waterfront, Chinatown, and Stanley Park. Scenic BC Ferry crossing through the Gulf Islands to Victoria. VICTORIA Orientation drive includes the Fairmont Empress Hotel, Bastion Square, and Thunderbird Park. Visit [LF] Butchart Gardens, followed by dinner in the gardens. (B,D)|
|Day 3||Victoria||VICTORIA Free day. (B)ENHANCE YOUR FREE TIME in Victoria with a wildlife and whale-watching marine cruise. This and more options throughout your tour are available for purchase with MyGlobus. Get local maps and tips for free time on your GlobusGO mobile app.|
|Day 4||Whistler||VICTORIA Scenic BC Ferry crossing on the Strait of Georgia through the Gulf Islands en route to Shannon Falls and Whistler. WHISTLER Free time this afternoon and evening. (B)|
|Day 5||Whistler||WHISTLER Free day. (B)|
|Day 6||Kamloops||WHISTLER Private breakfast at the [LF] Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre. Scenic drive en route to Kamloops. KAMLOOPS Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 7||Jasper||KAMLOOPS Scenic drive on Yellowhead Highway past Mount Robson en route to Jasper.JASPER NATIONAL PARK Free time remainder of day. (B,D)|
|Day 8||Jasper||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Orientation drive. Free time this evening.MALIGNE LAKE Cruise to Spirit Island and Maligne Canyon. (B)|
|Day 9||Banff||JASPER NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive on Icefields Parkway en route to Columbia Icefield.COLUMBIA ICEFIELD Scenic Ice Explorer ride on Athabasca Glacier followed by a scenic drive over Athabasca Pass en route to Lake Louise. LAKE LOUISE Free time before driving to Banff National Park for a free evening. (B)|
|Day 10||Banff||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic ride on the [LF] Banff Gondola for breakfast atop Sulphur Mountain. Sightseeing in Banff includes Bow Falls. Free time this afternoon before dinner at a local restaurant. (B,D)|
|Day 11||Kelowna||BANFF NATIONAL PARK Scenic drive over Kicking Horse Pass and the Continental Divide en route to Yoho National Park. GLACIER NATIONAL PARK Drive over Rogers Pass en route to Kelowna. KELOWNA Free time this evening. (B)|
|Day 12||Vancouver||KELOWNA Scenic drive through Fraser Valley and over the Cascade Mountains en route to Vancouver. VANCOUVER Free time this afternoon before a farewell dinner this evening. (B,D)|
|Day 13||Vancouver||VANCOUVER Embark on a 7-Night cruise. (B,D)|
|Day 14||CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE||INSIDE PASSAGE Scenic cruise. (B,L,D)|
|Day 15||CRUISING: TRACY ARM-JUNEAU||TRACY ARM Scenic cruise.JUNEAU Free day. (B,L,D)|
|Day 16||Skagway||SKAGWAY Free day. (B,L,D)|
|Day 17||CRUISING: GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK||GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK (A UNESCO World Heritage Site) Scenic cruise. (B,L,D)|
|Day 18||Ketchikan||KETCHIKAN Free day. (B,L,D)|
|Day 19||CRUISING: INSIDE PASSAGE||INSIDE PASSAGE Scenic cruise. (B,L,D)|
|Day 20||Vancouver, BC||VANCOUVER Your vacation ends with breakfast this morning. Schedule flights departing from Vancouver International Airport after Noon, (B)|
- Travel Terms & Conditions
The purchase of any travel services offered by Globus, constitutes a contractual arrangement between you (the Traveler) and Globus, and represents your acceptance of the Terms & Conditions. Please ensure that you read carefully and understand the Terms & Conditions prior to booking. These Terms & Conditions cover Deposit & Final Payment information, Air-Inclusive Deposits & Final Payment, Revisions & Revision Fees, Air Arrangements, Participation, Travelers Who Need Special Assistance, Young Travelers, Smoking, Price Policy, Visas and Passports, Hotels & Accommodations, Baggage Allowance, Travel Documents, Not Included in the Land Price, Refunds, Service Inquires After the Vacation, Holidays, Safety, Photos & Pictures, Optional Excursions, and Responsibility.
- Vacation departures, itineraries and prices are subject to change.
- A non-refundable, non-transferable deposit is required for Globus to reserve space for you. View Terms & Conditions for limited exceptions.
- The following charges are not included in the land vacation price unless otherwise noted: airfare to and from the start of your vacation; Intra-vacation air unless specified in the itinerary; airline baggage fees including checked and/or excess baggage fees; Federal inspection fees for the Federal U.S. Customs and Immigrations; International Air Transportation tax; agricultural tax; other per person taxes imposed by government entities; airport taxes and fees including the September 11th Security fee up to $11.20 per person, passenger facility charges up to $18 per person, Federal domestic flight segment fees up to $4.00 per segment, and U.S. and International arrival and departure and other government-imposed added by the airline and applicable at time of booking; port taxes; passports; visas (except on Cuba programs) and vaccinations; tips to your Tour or Cruise Director, Local Host, driver, Local Guides, and/or ship's crew; gratuities on ferries, trains, and cruise ships; laundry; telephone; minibar; alcohol, beverages, and food outside of the contracted Globus menu as presented at a hotel or restaurant or onboard your vessel (these extra items will be billed to you before leaving the hotel, ship, or restaurant); airport transfers on non-qualifying flights; optional excursions; porterage at airports and train stations; Travel Protection; and all other items of a personal nature.
Booking your Vacation with Air
For air departure dates within 331 days, you'll be offered a choice of carriers and flight schedules as well as price points to choose from when selecting your flights. Your schedule will be provided to you at the time of booking (schedules are subject to change by carriers). Globus offers 2 air options: Flex Air and Instant Purchase Air. Flex Air allows flexibility if you want to make changes to your vacation schedule. Instant Purchase Air may offer additional airline options but has more restrictions. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. Guaranteed air-inclusive prices: air is only available to passengers traveling from the United States and only available when booked in conjunction with a land vacation. An additional $300 per person non-refundable air deposit is required for Flex Air booked in conjunction with any land vacation (i.e. air-inclusive vacation). Air can only be booked by Globus in conjunction with a vacation package. Instant Purchase Air requires air payment in full at time of booking (i.e. air-inclusive vacation) plus non-refundable per person service fee ($30 for North/Central America, $50 for Europe/Middle East and $80 for all other destinations. Once booked, Instant Purchase Air is non-refundable, and non-changeable. Some vacations may only offer one Air type option. However, once your airfare is confirmed and Globus has received your full air and land deposit, your air-inclusive vacation price is guaranteed.
Air-Inclusive Vacations - Applicable Taxes & Fees
Air-inclusive vacations include government-imposed taxes and fees applicable at the time of booking and will be shown as a Total Amount. Additional airline fees for baggage may apply. At the time of booking your air-inclusive vacation online, carrier Websites will be provided to check baggage fees, or you can visit www.iflybags.com for up-to-date baggage pricing/restrictions. For return travel from some countries, international travelers are required to pay entry and/or exit fees at the airport. These fees will be collected by the local government and are payable by the traveler at time of travel. Your confirmation booking information will contain information about these fees.
* The "Starting at" or listed price is based on the lowest price available to book. Price is per passenger based on double occupancy and does not include airfare; additional fees/charges are not included. If a price is crossed out, the new price includes a limited time promotional offer(s) - please review current promotions or deals for additional information. Some tours require intra-vacation flights (and in some cases intra-vacation segments must be purchased from Globus).
Who says you can't have it all? Certainly not Canadians!