Hawaiian Explorer First Class
Brochure Type: USA, Canada and Central America 2021
The highlights of Hawaii-trendy Waikiki and Maui, Pearl Harbor and volcanic energy at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park-are yours to discover on this island hop in Pacific paradise.
- ORIENTATION of Honolulu, Kailua-Kona
- SEE magnificent Manta Rays in Keauhou Bay and dine oceanside.
- VISIT Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona Memorial, Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, Kilauea Volcano, Maui Ocean Center, a local farm on Maui
- 7 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- 3 dinners
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Daily breakfast and an average of 50% of evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with WiFi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Aloha Welcome with a flower lei on arrival at Honolulu International Airport on Day 1
- A Trafalgar Bonus - All inter-island flights: Honolulu-Hilo and Hilo-Kahului including all airport transfers
- Your choice of three hotel categories: Moderate, First Class and Premier accommodation including two-bedded rooms with private facilities, all hotel service charges and tips, baggage handling fees and local taxes
- Cherry-picked hotels all tried and trusted
- Handcrafted Highlights
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and local charges included
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and separate Driver
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- Airport transfers on the first and last day of your guided holiday
- VIP entry to many sights
- Tour Operator
- Trafalgar Tours
- Offer valid through 9/30/2020
- 8 Days
- Escorted - Yes
|Day 1||Honolulu||Arrive Honolulu, Oahu - Waikiki (2 Nights): Ease into the warm embrace of Hawaii's Aloha spirit, donning a flower lei on arrival to kick-start your love affair with the Pacific islands. Explore the golden beaches of Waikiki before gathering for a Hawaiian-style Welcome Reception with your Travel Director and fellow travellers this evening.|
Aston Waikiki Beach Hotel - Moderate (City View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 2||Pearl Harbor and Honolulu||Pearl Harbor and Honolulu Sightseeing: Today we visit Pearl Harbor National Monument and the USS Arizona Memorial as well as the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific. Also today in downtown Honolulu, see the Iolani Palace, King Kamehameha I Statue and State Capitol Building before spending the rest of the afternoon at leisure.|
|Day 3||Keauhou Bay||Oahu - Kona - Keauhou Bay, Hawaii (2 Nights): We fly to the Big Island of Hawaii, embarking on an orientation tour of the lively seaside village of Kailua-Kona, once the tropical playground of Hawaiian royalty. Join a Local Specialist at a coffee plantation for an insider perspective into Kona's coffee culture. Return to the coast and check in to your ocean-side resort where you'll meet another Local Specialist who will accompany us to the Manta Ray Learning Center. Gain insights into these graceful marine creatures before enjoying rich island flavours at the hotel's Rays on the Bay.|
Sheraton Kona Resort and Spa - Moderate (Mountain View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 4||Kona||Kona Free Time: Wake to the sound of the sea and embrace your outdoor adventurer for an invigorating day at leisure to explore the natural wonderland of The Big Island on your own.|
|Day 5||Kaanapali Beach||Keauhou Bay - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park - Hilo - Kahului - Kaanapali Beach, Maui (3 Nights): The fiery, fierce crust of Hawaii's volcanic landscape beckons this morning, but not before a brief stop at the southernmost bakery in the United States for a malasada or two perhaps. We'll then stop at Punalu'u Beach Park, famous for its black sand and Hawaiian green seat turtles which swim off the coast on the black sand to sun. Next we'll visit the UNESCO-listed Hawaii Volcanoes National Park, visit Thurston Lava Tube and learn about the geology of the islands. Indulge in local Pacific flavours during lunch at a historic plantation. We board our flight to Maui this evening and check in to our beachfront resort at Kaanapali Beach.|
Hyatt Regency Maui Resort and Spa - Moderate (Resort View), First Class (Partial Ocean View), Premier (Ocean View)
|Day 6||Maui||Maui Sightseeing: Our first full day in the Valley Isle sees us meet the conservation naturalists of the Maui Ocean Center, home to the world's largest collection of live Pacific corals, Hawaiian green sea turtles, sharks and thousands of vibrant tropical fish. Delve into the island's sustainable agricultural practices and 'Make a Difference' next. Visit a local, sustainable farm and 'Connect with Locals' enjoying a 'Be My Guest' lunch with wine, including Hawaiian specialities made with the freshest local ingredients. As the sun sets over the Pacific, take a gentle stroll to nearby Whalers Village or venture into old town Lahaina to dine at one of the many restaurants.|
|Day 7||Maui||Maui Free Time: Indulge in a full day on your terms to do as little or as much as you want in paradise. Rise before dawn and journey up the summit of Haleakala or live your passions, exploring art, culture and heritage in picturesque surrounds. Give yourself permission to connect with your surroundings without worrying about a thing. This evening, celebrate a soul-stirring encounter with Hawaii, joining your travel companions for a lively Luau and Farewell Dinner featuring tropical cocktails and the sounds of old Hawaii.|
|Day 8||DEPART MAUI||Depart Maui: For now it's time to say a fond a hui hou... until we meet again. Take your transfer to Kahului Airport or consider extending your stay in Maui.|
- Crossovers: All 2021 departure dates will operate as per the 2020 brochure. Itineraries, durations, hotels and inclusions may vary. Please inquire at the time of booking.
- These prices are correct at the time of the website going live, however are subject to confirmation at the time of booking.
- All tour information is correct at time of tours going live, however is subject to change, please confirm all details at time of booking.
- For full terms and conditions, please refer to our Conditions page.
- Hotel Class Key: D: Deluxe SF: Superior First Class F: First Class
From $3,125.00 (USD)
Tour Type: Country ExplorerBrochure Type: USA, Canada and Central America 2021The highlights of Hawaii-trendy Waikiki and Maui, Pearl Harbor and volcanic energy at the Hawaii Volcanoes National Park-are yours to discover on this island hop in Pacific...